- International Institutions as the Battlefields: The EU-US Rivalry over a WTO’s Agreement on Competition Policy
- Fairtrade Banana versus Dollar Banana: A study of a neo-colonial relationship in Costa Rica
- Is obesity a negative word? Health professionals’ experiences and understanding of obesity management in Brighton and Hove
- Seeing and Being Indigenous at COP-21: Who are indigenous people and what are they for?
- Brazilian State-Formation: Rethinking Geopolitical Agency
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Suhas R. Bhasme // Development Studies // 17th April // 1-2pm // Arts C 133 In 1990s with the introduction of irrigation reforms in India an initiative was taken in a direction to transfer the control of irrigation system to local famers by … Continue reading
Jade Cemre Erciyes // Geography // 10th April // 1-2pm // Arts C 133 Studies of ancestral return migration have focused on the transnationalism of returnees and connections with where they come from. Their similarities to other migrant groups about how they deal … Continue reading