- International Institutions as the Battlefields: The EU-US Rivalry over a WTO’s Agreement on Competition Policy
- Fairtrade Banana versus Dollar Banana: A study of a neo-colonial relationship in Costa Rica
- Is obesity a negative word? Health professionals’ experiences and understanding of obesity management in Brighton and Hove
- Seeing and Being Indigenous at COP-21: Who are indigenous people and what are they for?
- Brazilian State-Formation: Rethinking Geopolitical Agency
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Challenge and challenges: Dalits’ assertion of right to own land amidst the dominance of the ‘upper’ caste in western Maharashtra, India
Titiksha Shukla//International Development//9th April//1-2 pm//Room C133 Land ownership among Dalits (ex-untouchables) has an economic and symbolic value. Denial of landownership to them, through the caste Hindu order, was one of the many terms of exclusion on which domination of the … Continue reading