- International Institutions as the Battlefields: The EU-US Rivalry over a WTO’s Agreement on Competition Policy
- Fairtrade Banana versus Dollar Banana: A study of a neo-colonial relationship in Costa Rica
- Is obesity a negative word? Health professionals’ experiences and understanding of obesity management in Brighton and Hove
- Seeing and Being Indigenous at COP-21: Who are indigenous people and what are they for?
- Brazilian State-Formation: Rethinking Geopolitical Agency
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Dan Watson//International Relations//21st of January 2015//3-4pm//Arts C133 In 2011, South Sudan formally separated from the Republic of Sudan, following decades of civil war. In the run-up to independence, analysts declared South Sudan to be little more than a “failed state … Continue reading