- International Institutions as the Battlefields: The EU-US Rivalry over a WTO’s Agreement on Competition Policy
- Fairtrade Banana versus Dollar Banana: A study of a neo-colonial relationship in Costa Rica
- Is obesity a negative word? Health professionals’ experiences and understanding of obesity management in Brighton and Hove
- Seeing and Being Indigenous at COP-21: Who are indigenous people and what are they for?
- Brazilian State-Formation: Rethinking Geopolitical Agency
Tag Archives: COP-21
George Byrne // International Development // Wednesday 22nd March 2017 // 3-4pm // Arts C 133 In the so called ‘middle grounds’, the mutually comprehensible spaces on cultural frontiers, some people who are indigenous apparently become something else. They continue to … Continue reading