- International Institutions as the Battlefields: The EU-US Rivalry over a WTO’s Agreement on Competition Policy
- Fairtrade Banana versus Dollar Banana: A study of a neo-colonial relationship in Costa Rica
- Is obesity a negative word? Health professionals’ experiences and understanding of obesity management in Brighton and Hove
- Seeing and Being Indigenous at COP-21: Who are indigenous people and what are they for?
- Brazilian State-Formation: Rethinking Geopolitical Agency
Tag Archives: International institutions
International Institutions as the Battlefields: The EU-US Rivalry over a WTO’s Agreement on Competition Policy
Hammed Roohani // International Relations // Wednesday 3rd May 2017 // 1-3pm // Arts C133 Hammed’s study examines the capacity of the WTO for fostering cooperation between the EU and the US for the Agreement on Competition Policy. Given the successful cooperation of … Continue reading