- International Institutions as the Battlefields: The EU-US Rivalry over a WTO’s Agreement on Competition Policy
- Fairtrade Banana versus Dollar Banana: A study of a neo-colonial relationship in Costa Rica
- Is obesity a negative word? Health professionals’ experiences and understanding of obesity management in Brighton and Hove
- Seeing and Being Indigenous at COP-21: Who are indigenous people and what are they for?
- Brazilian State-Formation: Rethinking Geopolitical Agency
Tag Archives: Latin America
Pedro Salgado // International Relations // Wednesday 15th March 2017 // 1-2pm // Arts C 133 Latin American historical trajectory normally falls in a gap in the fields of International Relations and Historical Sociology. The political transformation it sees in the nineteenth … Continue reading
Adam Fishwick // International Relations // 20th March // 1-2pm // Arts C 133 Development is widely understood as a political process that entails, or enforces, a thorough transformation of all aspects of social life. It is a process of change … Continue reading